I’m having one of those weeks in which I feel exhausted at the cellular level. It wears me out to speak, even.
I have new labs to post, but it’ll have to wait until I have a bit more energy.
I think this has been building for a while now. I decided that I’m going to go back to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Cancer Center(UNC), to an MM specialist, for management of my case. I want to be sure things are handled properly from now on. I had switched to a local heme/onc practice for convenience, but was alarmed at the apparent lack of experience expressed in casual comments the doctor made. As you know, myeloma is not something you want to mess around with. I believe every effort should be made by the patient to get the best care possible for the best possible outcome.
I’ll post the results soon!
In the meantime, here’s a picture of a kitten.