I originally had an appointment with Dr. O. yesterday at noon. Unfortunately, at the time I should have left to make it to UNC on time, we were having severe weather here. I called and rescheduled for next week. Wouldn’t you know that the bad weather subsided within the hour? I wouldn’t have had enough time to get there though, so I’ll have to be happy with an appointment next week. I went and had my labs drawn on Tuesday, so everything’ll be ready when I get there. I like to have the results when I see the doctor, so I can ask questions if I need to. Normally, some of the results come back quite quickly (CBCs). I usually have to wait until later that night to get the immunoglobulins.