A friend is trying to raise some money to benefit the MSF. I hope you’ll consider sponsoring him! Here’s his info:
Since the beginning of April, I have been training to ride the MS150, which is a 150 mile bike ride in New Bern, NC on September 10th and 11th. Training has consisted of riding 3 days per week, for approx. 2 to 5 hours per ride. The ride takes place over two days, riding 75 miles each day. The purpose of the ride is to raise money for the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation. My team and I are asking for your support. In order to pledge, please follow these simple instructions:
1. Go to www.nationalmssociety.org/pledge
2. Under “Participant Info”, simply enter my name. You may also enter our team name, “Hill Raisers”, but this is not required.
3. You will then be prompted to choose whether to e-pledge, visit my personal page, or visit my team page. I recommend you visit my team page (it has a picture of us, and a story about our training).
4. From the team page, you click on the heart next to my name, and follow the instructions from there.
5. You and I will both recieve an e-mail confirmation of your tax-deductible gift.
Or, if you prefer, you may write a check made out to the National MS Society and I will give you a receipt. Please include my name and “MS 150” in the memo line.
Thank you so much for your consideration, and please don’t hesitate to ask me anything!